4 cups coconut milk
3/4 cup cornstratch
14 ounces condensed milk
3/4 cup fresh milk
3/4 cup granulated sugar
15 ounces whole sweet kernel corn
5 tbsp toasted grated coconut
1. Pour the coconut milk in a cooking pot and bring to boil.
2. Add the sugar, condensed milk, and whole sweet kernel corn then stir untill all the ingredients are evenly distributed. (medium heat)
3. Simmer for 8 minutes.
4. Combine the fresh milk and cornstratch then whisk until the cornstratch is diluted.
5. Pour the fresh milk and cornstratch mixture in the cooking pot and stir thoroughly. (low heat)
6. Allow to cook while stirring until the mixture reaches your desired thickness.
7. Pour the mixture in a serving tray then arrange and flatten the top using a flat tool such as a wooden spatula.
8. Allow to cool down then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
9. Garnish with toasted grated coconut (or latik if available)
10. Serve cold. Share and enjoy!